onsdag den 28. november 2012

Paradise yet again....

 
Discovered a little bit more of paradise....
Does any of you know the page called Etsy.com???
It is a page where people are selling handcrafted stuff and it is REALLY nice stuff they have to offer!!!
I found these piece which I absolutely adorable and quite simple - they could actually work well together :)
 



I could spend years and years browsing around in there!!!
and I could spend loats and loats of money in there as well :)
Go visit and tell me about your favorite pieces :)))
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 


 

 
 I also want to recommend products from the danish company "Cozy Living" as they are brand new and they have a lot of nice products which are sold on pages like www.rumessens.dk
They sell pillows, candles, candlesticks etc.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar